UF’s shelter medicine graduate program offers competitive in-state tuition for all students, regardless of location.
- Application Fee: $37*
- Cost per Credit Hour: $525 plus fees*
- Credits Required for Master’s Degree: 30
- Credits Required for Graduate Certificate:15
- Total Master’s Degree Tuition: $15,750 plus fees
- Total Graduate Certificate Tuition: $7,875 plus fees
How much does it cost?
All students who enroll in UF Veterinary Shelter Medicine online courses will pay in-state tuition for University of Florida graduate-level courses.
Tuition & Fees
Tuition is $525 per credit hour plus fees for all students, regardless of location. Our program does not accept the UF EEP or Florida State Tuition Waiver. We are an off-book program and do not receive funds from these programs. Non-degree and Certificate students will pay Capital Improvement/Technology fees. MS students will pay Capital Improvement/Technology/Financial Aid fees. Please click here for more information. **
- $1,575 tuition plus $39.96 fees = $1,614.96/ each three-credit online course
- $7,875 tuition plus $199.88 fees = $8,074.88/ completed certificate (five courses)
- $15,750 tuition plus $399.60 fees = $16,149.60/ completed master’s degree
**Additional costs for required textbooks. Fees are approximate.
- The $37 application fee must be paid with the submission of the online application in order for the application to be submitted.
Registration costs follow the standard tuition and fee rates for the University of Florida. Registration includes access to the course materials (e.g., lectures, reading materials, discussion sessions, etc.). Students may be responsible for other optional costs as well.
All non-degree, graduate certificate, and master’s degree students can receive benefits from the GI Bill® or V.A. Tuition Assistance.
- Active Duty Military interested in using Tuition Assistance benefits should contact their base Education Office and coordinate payment by emailing email@example.com.
- The UF V.A. office must also be involved to coordinate the benefits and payment. Please contact them at VAcounselor@ufl.edu or 352-294-2948.
GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). More information about education benefits offered by VA is available at the official U.S. government Web site at https://www.benefits.va.gov/gibill.