How much does it cost?
All students who enroll in the online Maddie’s® Shelter Medicine Program courses will pay in-state tuition for University of Florida graduate-level courses.
Tuition & Fees
Tuition is $525 per credit hour plus fees for all students, regardless of location. Our program does not accept the UF EEP or Florida State Tuition Waiver. We are an off-book program and do not receive funds from these programs. Nondegree and Certificate students will pay Capital Improvement/Technology fees. MS students will pay Capital Improvement/Technology/Financial Aid fees. Please click here for more information. **
- $1,575 tuition plus $39.96 fees = $1,614.96/ each three-credit online course
- $4,725 tuition plus $119.88 fees = $4,844.88/ completed certificate (three courses)
- $15,750 tuition plus $399.60 fees = $16,149.60/ completed master’s degree
- Masters Degree Tuition ranges from $525 to $650 per credit hour depending on elective choice.
**Additional costs for required textbooks. Fees are approximate.
- The $35 application fee must be paid with the submission of the online application in order for the application to be submitted.
Registration costs follow the standard tuition and fee rates for the University of Florida. Registration includes access to the course materials (e.g., lectures, reading material, discussion sessions, etc.). Students may be responsible for other optional costs as well.