Non-Degree Minimum Requirements for Domestic and International Students
- A baccalaureate degree in any subject from an accredited institution with an upper-division GPA of 3.0 or better
A DVM or VMD degree from a regionally accredited institution or its international equivalent
Students currently enrolled in a DVM or VMD degree program from a regionally accredited institution or its international equivalent
Additional Requirements for International Students
- International students whose native languages are not English or who have earned bachelor’s degrees from non-English speaking countries must take the TOEFL examination
- Non-English speaking countries are those which are not included in the Graduate School’s list of English speaking countries.
- International applicants must have ETS (Educational Testing Service) send their official TOEFL test scores directly to the UF Office of Admissions at code 5812.
- Minimum scores for the TOEFL exam are 550 for the paper-based, 213 for the computer-based, and 80 for the Internet exam
If you have any questions, please contact us!